Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Cheap review: Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion

I received a Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion sample in the mail some time ago and finally gave it a spin. It was only a 9ml sample which wasn't actually large enough to really use where I most need it: my legs (serious chicken skin, if anybody has any remedies for that because so far nothing really works to smooth it).

The sample was pretty nice feeling and smelled pretty strongly of cocoa butter but other than that, it just rinsed off immediately and clung better to the bottom of the tub than to my legs. I highly suggest you don't do this if you're not very sure footed. I would love to try this again with a larger volume but It did the job of piquing my interest though because now I feel compelled to buy a full bottle to give it a real try.

Overall opinion: Not bad. It moisturized better than I thought something used in a stream of water would. It did not wash off immediately (that's good) but my legs weren't the best choice to try this considering the texture and just how much surface area they take up. It's also crazy affordable so that's a win.

Sorry, it's a bit of a wasted review but I got tired of seeing the garbage hanging out in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment