Both of my subs came in the same day this month (best day ever?) Let's start with the easy one. Ipsy is always pretty easy, low maintenance, a cheap date. Works for me though.
Ipsy is a subscription box that sends a (sometimes cute) bag and five beauty products a month. Ipsy usually ranges the gamut from sample, deluxe to full sized. I don't recall ever receiving any single use foil packets in my (holy shit!) 12 bags from them and the value is usually at least double the bag (referral link here)
This month I received:
- Eyeko London Fat Eye Stick in Satin - $12 CF,V
- Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in Vibin' - $3.33, CF
- Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush - $15, CF,V
- Curl Keeper Leave-In Conditioner - $2.24, CF
- Cake Desserted Island Supreme Body Mousse - $2.75 CF,V