Friday, January 4, 2019

Updated Socials

I finally got tired of half adding Instagram posts so I made a new Instagram account. I’m not deleting old posts but that username has changed and moving forward any beauty or blog related posts will be on the new account. Activity will probably remain as minimal as ever but at least now I can feel a little less self conscious about posting selfies. Unfortunately I cannot change my email address associated with this blog without scrapping the entire blog so that will remain the same. I do have a new email address though for consistency’s sake.

Twitter: @stunted_giraffe - useless to me outside of entries for drawings
Instagram: @stunted_giraffe
Email: stunted_giraffe@gmail.com
Pinterest: @stunted_giraffe
Tumblr: stunted-giraffe - again, why do I have this?

I tried to be consistent for simplicity. Sort for being overly redundant.

No comments:

Post a Comment